What is Australia Inc? The new message to WHM from TAApril 22nd, 2019 | | backpacker
WHAT IS AUSTRALIA INC.? ( Tourism Australia’s message to potential Working Holiday Makers). Australian Inc. of course is not a real company but rather a conduit to the (already existing) jobs and experiences offered in Australia:
- We believe Australia is most amazing working holiday destination in the world. With countless exciting work opportunities, in the best workplace in the world, we welcome you to Australia Inc.
- There’s no-one quite like us. We’ve got the progressive, innovative spirit of a start-up and the wisdom that comes with 50,000+ years of experience.
- When it comes to work-life balance, we believe that the ‘life’ bit makes you better at the work bit. We believe in the off-paper skills that make you stand out on paper.
- Here, what happens between 5pm and 9am is just as important as 9 to 5. Working for us, you don’t burn out. You warm up for a career ﬁlled with possibilities.
- If you come work with us, you’ll be in good company. We’re a land of opportunity, where entrepreneurs and innovators have ﬂourished.
- We will inspire and challenge you with experiences you’ll be talking about forever and memories that will last a lifetime.
- We know you can’t stay with us forever, but that’s okay. It’s our mission to simply leave you a little better than when we found you.
· So Australia Inc. seeks to demonstrate how a working holiday in Australia can give young people a point of difference and equip them with the experience, confidence and skills needed to develop a successful career back home after their working holiday and travels Down Under end.
· To drive new WHM applications and visitation to Australia, Australia Inc. has created its own recruitment video as well as a series of online interviews showing potential working holiday makers how the skills and experience gained in Australia can help them stand out from the crowd.
· Australia Inc. includes a dedicated online hub featuring useful links and practical information to help prepare for a working holiday to Australia.
· Primarily executed via social and digital channels, Australia Inc. will be underpinned by a strong advocacy strategy.
If you wish to see the new video, check out the following link:
If you wish to be involved, contact Kristy Carstairs (Tourism Australia): firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Tourism Australia