ATE Adelaide 2018
The Australian Tourism Exchange is Australia’s largest annual travel and tourism business-to-business event.
The event brings together Australian tourism businesses (sellers) and tourism wholesalers and retailers (buyers) from around the world through a combination of scheduled business appointments and networking events. It also provides international travel buyers with the opportunity to experience Australia’s tourism offering first-hand through pre and post event familiarisations.
Around 1,500 Australian seller delegates from approximately 550 companies meet with over 700 key buyer delegates from over 30 countries, at the same time 80 international and Australian media attend this global event.
Organised by Tourism Australia in partnership with the South Australian Tourism Commission, ATE18 will take place at the Adelaide Convention Centre from 15 to 19 April 2018.
Applying to attend
A seller company, also referred to as an exhibitor, is an export-ready Australian based tourism product. Many of Australia’s leading tourism operators attend ATE annually, using the event as a key platform for their international tourism business.
There are opportunities for new tourism businesses to participate in ATE. In response to buyer demand for new product, first-time exhibitors are encouraged to register. To be classified as a new seller, a company must have either never attended ATE, or not attended ATE in the last four years.
New product may apply to exhibit on a ‘new seller’ package subject to the criteria and acceptance of Tourism Australia.
- 25% discount off total participation costs
- Welcome and pre-event briefing
- Promotion of new sellers to ATE buyers via the Inside ATE newsletter
View the ATE17 Infographic
- All completed applications are assessed against the Seller Selection Criteria. These criteria, along with the conditions of participation govern participation at the event.
- Applicants will be advised on the status of their application via email in early November 2018
- Successful applicants will be required to confirm the offer of attendance two weeks from this date.
Location : Adelaide Convention Centre
Event Date : April 15, 2018 - April 19, 2018